Monday, August 24, 2009

Serious frustrations

I am sorry it has been a while since I have posted. It has been a crazy last few days. I have had my kids for most of this month, which is a great thing. I love my kids and enjoy the time I get to spend with them, so I have been focusing on being with them. I have also been focusing on the job search. I have sent out several resumes, without even a call. This begins my frustrations.

Adding to my frustrations is the dieting. I got on the scale after being (what I thought was) good on the diet. I didn't lose any weight. Total frustration! In my situation, I am on a very strict budget right now, and can't really go to the store to buy fresh foods every week. I am now struggling to figure how to lose weight, follow the program as closely as I possibly can, and to do it on a budget. I am counting calories and exercising (maybe not as much as I should) and drinking water (surely not as much as I need to be.) I know this is all a work in progress and I just have to choose wisely. In my stressful situation, that is not always easy, but if I don't choose wisely, accept it, don't blame or make excuses, and move on. I can choose to blame my lack of employment or use it as an excuse for not eating right or not working out, but it doesn't help me. I can only choose to try to do the right thing for me. And I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment