Monday, August 17, 2009

Quick Crab and Mushroom Alfredo

This dinner is one that I have prepared many times from the Body for Life recipes. It is my absolute favorite meal. I have even prepared it for my Mom when she was in town. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Quick Crab and Mushroom Alfredo
2 servings

1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 small can mushrooms (or use fresh)
2 portions imitation crab
1 can Fat-free Cream of Mushroom soup
2 tbsp Butter Buds
2 tbsp low-fat grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter butter spray
2 portions whole wheat pasta

Cook pasta according to instructions. Spray non-stick pan with Pam and a couple of sprays of butter spray. Saute onion and mushrooms until onion is translucent and mushrooms are soft. Add imitation crab and saute for a minute or two. Add Cream of Mushroom soup, Butter Buds, and 1 tbsp parmesan cheese. Cook for approximately 5 more minutes on medium-low heat. Add in pasta and mix thoroughly. Add a couple sprays of butter spray. Serve topped with remaining tbsp of parmesan cheese. Can season with pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment