Wednesday, September 9, 2009

To hunt or not to hunt...

That is the big question for me this year. This year isn't turning out as I planned. The job loss has kept me from purchasing the equipment that I would need to be out in the woods this year. I have some clothes to wear, but the lack of income, kind of hinders my ability to purchase ammo, binoculars, or most importantly, the license.

I was looking forward to getting into the woods and hunting my first deer this year. I wonder if there are ways around this, gear I might be able to do without, or something else I haven't thought about. I don't know. Maybe this year just isn't meant to be my year....

1 comment:

  1. Well I must ask... it is two years since this post. Have you been able to pursue your desire? Gotten your license and enjoyed being out? It's not about the actual "kill" it all about the "hunt". It's been 6 years or more for me to get out. Life changes have made it a secondary thought, although a do get to fish often.

    ReplyDelete