Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some days are better than others...

Saturday was just one of those days. I wanted to get the kids to the pool, but life had other plans. I had gone to bed at 3 in the morning the night before because I was trying to help my dad fix his computer by taking over his computer remotely, to remove a virus. It was a frustrating process, but am happy to say that I got rid of the (major pain) virus.

Morning came way to early. The kids cleaned their room, which was very necessary before doing anything else. I had to run to the store for a few things that I forgot earlier this week. It makes it hard to use the Body for Life program if you forgot some of the things you need to make recipes. Oh well. While at the store I found a few things that I have been wanting to get for my home. As a designer, I seem to be changing things in my house, constantly. But I guess that is why I love what I do. I redecorated with my new stuff, and organized a closet, or at least started. While I had the closet torn apart, my girlfriend called to say it was time for our walk. (I figured that since I have been having a hard time getting to the gym with the kids "Mom can't we go to the pool?" I figured I had better at least walk. Does the pool count?!) I hadn't had my dinner yet, so after I got home from the walk, I put my kids to bed and fixed dinner.

This morning I woke up 15 minutes prior to my kids' dad coming for them to take them to church. Oh no! I went to their room, and they weren't awake. On any other day when they can sleep in, they can't, When they need to be up, they sleep in. Why is that?! So I quickly packed them a breakfast on the go, helped them pick out their clothes, and sent them on their way. I cleaned the house while they were gone, and helped another girlfriend with some design dilemmas.

I also had a Pampered Chef party to attend today. After that I hung out with my girlfriends and cooked dinner. I later brought the girls home for bed. Sometimes I don't think I was this busy at work! Who said weekends were for rest?! I am not complaining though. I am very blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment